Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a specialized or related scientific discipline and (15) fifteen years applicable experience; or a Master’s degree in specialized or related scientific discipline and (5) five years applicable experience.
- Five (5) years of experience gained within the last 10 years (2010 to present) in at least one of the following areas: Developmental test (DT), operational test (OT), and evaluation methods (includes test and evaluation (T&E) planning, test design, test readiness, test execution, data collection during test, evaluation of test or modeling data, and development of evaluation analysis plans and reports systems/subsystems.
- Experience conducting T&E of Army and Joint Service information systems and subsystems.
- Software application testing and network communication of ISR systems/subsystems to include at least one (1) year of experience in black box functional and system-level testing techniques (techniques in which the software tester does not have access to the source code itself).
- Oral and written communication such as briefings, writing technical papers, etc. (includes T&E plans and reports such as System Evaluation Plans (SEP), Test & Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Early Strategy Reviews (ESR), Concept In Process Reviews (CIPR), OT and/or DT Test Plans, Operational Test Agency (OTA) Milestone Assessment Reports, OTA Evaluation Reports (OER), OTA Assessment Reports (OAR), Capabilities and Limitations Reports (CLR), Safety Releases (SR), and Safety Confirmations (SC) for C4ISR systems/subsystems.
- Highly developed analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a top priority
- Must share a commitment to maintaining a positive, collaborative work environment while simultaneously optimizing individual performance and contribution
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- An active Top Secret clearance required and must be SCI eligible.
- Must be able to maintain the level of clearance required for this position.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical and periodic retests
- Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for work tasks assigned
- Must meet the physical requirements necessary to perform operations outlined, performed, and stated in the section SOP’s
- Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. unassisted
- Must be available during Fort Hood normal duty hours; except Federal holidays or when the Government facility is closed.
PRIME Test and Technical Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 256.261.3799.