Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Five (5) years of relevant experience required
- Must have 5 years of experience providing customer service in IT support operations
- Have 3 years minimum supervisory experience in managing and leading IT personnel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be Windows MCST and Security + certified.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and/or Microsoft Visual Studio Code
- Vast Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Adobe operations
- Technically proficient in providing high-level technical support for Windows operating systems
- Must have extensive experience working with HTML and CSS
- Must have a valid driver license, without restrictions
- Experience working with system/network vulnerability scanning tools
- Experience in agile development methods
- Experience with MVC framework
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and developing custom queries
- Must be highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements, and other issues.
- Must have excellent communications, teamwork, leadership, and conflict management skills.
- Must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the analysis, design, and coding concepts.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong management skills, superior customer service skills, and be well organized.
- Must have the ability to assist others in prioritizing tasks and express a continued interest and proactive approach to learn and work with new technologies.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- An active Top Secret clearance required and must be SCI eligible.
- Must be able to maintain the level of clearance required for this position.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical and periodic retests
- Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for work tasks assigned
- Must meet the physical requirements necessary to perform operations outlined, performed, and stated in the section SOP’s
- Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. unassisted
- Must be available during Fort Hood normal duty hours; except Federal holidays or when the Government facility is closed.
PRIME Test and Technical Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 256.261.3799.